How to Write a Fundraising Plan
As the candidate, you should set daily, weekly and monthly goals for your fundraising calls, and plan to spend several hours a day on the phone raising money.
How to Fundraise
- Develop a system for culling lists of, contacting, tracking, following up with and thanking donors
- Identify what tools you will use to raise money (i.e. direct mail and events)and set goals for each
- Specify who will solicit each group of donors
- nclude a timeline for solicitation and re-solicitation throughout your campaign
- Present a comprehensive yet realistic view of your fundraising potential