How to Write a Voter Contact Form
Voter contact is the means by which you will make direct contact with your target audience, and the driving force behind your plan, schedule and campaign budget.
Three Primary Occurrences
- Door-to-door visits by the candidate and volunteers
- Direct mail
- Phone calls from volunteers or a paid phone bank
The most effective voter contact is alwaysthat which allows the candidate to reach voters in the most personal—and interactive—way possible.
Design Your Strategy
Your strategy should reach those voters who will likely vote for you.
- Identify your targeted universe of voters
- Outline the total number and type of contacts you will make with those voters over the course of the campaign
- Lay out a contact timeline